TERMS & CONDITIONS
We think these are very straightforward and common sense if not common knowledge.
1. Atuzee will produce and deliver a design proof for The Client’s approval. Atuzee will complete the design and build of The Client’s graphics or websites after receiving confirmation that the design proof is satisfactory.
2. Once Atuzee has received confirmation that the design proof is satisfactory, modifications to the design specification will be considered an amendment to the contract. All modifications must be confirmed in writing.
3. Our consultancy service and general advice is, by its nature, subjective. It is up to The Client whether they decide to follow our ideas and suggestions.
4. Content for all graphics and web pages will be the responsibility of The Client to proof and check for errors and report to Atuzee for corrections. Corrections will be made at no cost to The Client. Atuzee shall not be liable for errors not corrected by The Client in such proofs. The Client’s alterations and additional proofs necessitated thereby shall be charged as additional charges. When style, type or layout is left to the judgement of Atuzee, changes there from made by The Client shall be charged as additional charges. No responsibility will be accepted for any errors, including colour variations, in proofs approved by The Client.
5. Atuzee endeavours to achieve the highest possible standard of work. The Client accepts that the quality of any work completed for The Client is significantly dependent upon: (i) the quality of the Client’s source content; and (ii) the degree of co-operation between The Client and Atuzee in reaching a suitable and desired outcome.
6. All work will require a deposit of 50% down on commencement of the project and final payment will be due upon satisfactory completion and client sign off.
If you have a product or service that needs a website now, then don't hesitate to contact us. We will work with you until your website is the perfect expression of who you are and what you have to the offer.
Or you don't pay.